KIOSK settings

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 11:28:10 GMT 2006

I'm sure kiosk will not be dropped, don't worry.

What would be great for us developers of apps would be for the users
of kiosk to file the bugs that you find.   I remember testing
konversation (an app I sorta work on) against kiosk once and filing a
bug against kopete but that's about it.  Since I'm not a user of kiosk
it's up to the users to tell us what they want and where it doesn't
work :-)