aKademy 2006 - we want your papers.

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Jun 25 18:57:01 BST 2006

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 11:47, Matthias Welwarsky wrote:
> What
> I'm missing is the ground breaking technical contributions that we used
> to have in the past years.

With little time left; lets try the opposite approach, what do YOU want to
see or hear about.  If enough people are interrested I'll do some, or
find people that are more capable of doing a presentation about a
subject :)

Simple question: who wants a BoF[1] on;

* Writing a unit test using mock objects
* Practical Test Driven Development
* MVC and other patterns; how to code effective and fast UIs
* The art of profiling
* Popular project anti patterns; how to make your projects fail
* Case study; user based GUI design.  KOffice startup dialog.
* Whats so useful in distributed source-repository systems. (Darcs et all)

Let me know what you like to see; as you guys are the ones who go to these
sessions. Or not :)
Thanks!

BoF; short to describe a meeting in which a topic of specific interest is
discussed. Such meetings are referred to as Birds-of-a-Feather Meetings.
Tends to be of the interactive nature.
--
Thomas Zander