aKademy 2006 - we want your papers.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jun 26 09:41:15 BST 2006

On Sunday 25 June 2006 19:57, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Simple question: who wants a BoF[1] on;

Hehe that reminds me of the akademy in Nove Hrady.
I said "which one of the following subjects do you want to hear about",
listed four possible topics, and got the answer "well, all of them".
So I ended up doing four presentations in two days :)
Just to warn you that this might happen to you too ;)

Anyway - I think a talk on unit testing would be useful to many people
(either one of the two that you listed).