New Feature (sort of): new DCOP method for KNotes

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sat Jun 10 20:42:53 BST 2006

On Saturday 10 June 2006 21:31, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> >I guess that would be Cornelius? (kdepim)
>
> Looks like you've found who has to approve it.
:-)

> I've seen many simple patches cause much trouble later on. I'm not saying
> this is the case here.
Yes, and it could be the case here ;-P
I'm not 100% happy with the patch, since I wrote it yesterday to be as small
as possible for review but setColor() shouldn't be public in it's current
state. I'll come up with the final patch to test for Cornelius in a bit.

Thanks,
--
Rohan (Michael) Brade;         KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 4: Beyond Your Expectations