New Feature (sort of): new DCOP method for KNotes

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Jun 10 20:31:22 BST 2006

Michael Brade wrote:
>On Saturday 10 June 2006 20:47, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> Who's the KNotes maintainer?
>
>me.
>
>> Who's the maintainer of the module KNotes is in?
>
>I guess that would be Cornelius? (kdepim)

Looks like you've found who has to approve it.

>Come on, a method that returns the current color of a note doesn't have
> to be tested widely, does it? (define "widely"...)

Widely enough. You and your reviewer have to agree upon that. It has to be
tested and has to have been publicised before.

> To me this is such a
> simple case that I'd say, either it works once, and then it works
> always, or it doesn't work at all.

I've seen many simple patches cause much trouble later on. I'm not saying
this is the case here.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway