New Feature (sort of): new DCOP method for KNotes

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Jun 10 19:47:38 BST 2006

Michael Brade wrote:
>Instead of saying "this is not how it works" you could have taken 60
> seconds more and actually have a look at the small patch instead.

I did. And I don't feel qualified to approve it. Who's the KNotes
maintainer? Who's the maintainer of the module KNotes is in?

>Regarding trunk: no, this patch cannot be in trunk, for trunk has no
> DCOP anymore. And other people have added new DCOP methods to KDE 3.5.4
> already without asking.

How about the rest of the rules? Has it been tested widely?

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway