Eigen, a shared linear algebra library for KDE apps

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Jul 27 17:57:20 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 July 2006 18:44, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Thursday 27 July 2006 17:38, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > So we have decided to work together with the aim of creating a simple
> > linear algebra library called Eigen (a little wordplay), which we would
> > like to place within KDE.
>
> How will this one be different from the existing libraries (big, non-C++
> basis) if you're copying code in from those existing libraries?
Well basically we would only copy about 10% of what is in one of those
libraries.

By having our own interface for such a heavily used part of our apps we would
also be able to let it conform to kde coding style and add apidox that could
be referenced from the apidox of the main classes of the applications.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann