kdelibs coding style

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Mon Jul 24 12:48:35 BST 2006

On Monday 24 July 2006 12:50, Thomas Zander wrote:

> The proposal was made in a very clear way to _avoid_ discussing
> particularities.

It's a proposal, it is intended to be discussed, isn't it?

> I fully support his actions in this thread, and I think its a shame that
> there were so many people who basically ignored his wise words and went
> on discussing the actual style anyway. Killing this proposal from getting
> a meritocratic Ok in the process.

So far most developers seem to be in favor of adopting the rule set, _despite_
having their concerns about one or another detail.

I'd rather know that it is an acceptable compromise than being fooled into
thinking everybody thinks it's jsut shiny.

Cheers,
Kevin
--
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer at gmx.at>