kde4 application disable to compile for the moment

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 16:33:30 BST 2006

On Sunday 16 July 2006 17:18, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Laurent Montel -- Sunday 16 July 2006 16:15:
> > I think that it's the moment to inform that there is some applications
> > which is disable to default build system (not ported to kde4/qt4)
>
> [...]
>
> > Perhaps maintainer can decide that it's not important to port them so we
> > can perhaps removed them from kde module.
>
> Pardon? qt-copy's apply_patches doesn't work.

Work fine.
all patch which necessary are already apply into qt-copy source.

> Half of kdebase doesn't
> work, and you want to throw out stuff already?

All kdebase compiles fine as other module.

> How are people supposed
> to port their stuff when there's no sign of a working KDE4 environment
> to test in?

we are able to launch application.
And during trysil week we fixed kde start => so we are able to launch all
kdesktop/kicker etc.

And for me port application is for the moment to make it compile.
And I listed all application which was disabled because it's not easy to port
it, and we need to have help from maintainer.

> Don't dare to throw out anything of my stuff!

For the moment any application we removed but all application which is not
ported is disable.