kde4 application disable to compile for the moment

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 16:18:52 BST 2006

* Laurent Montel -- Sunday 16 July 2006 16:15:
> I think that it's the moment to inform that there is some applications which
> is disable to default build system (not ported to kde4/qt4)
[...]
> Perhaps maintainer can decide that it's not important to port them so we can
> perhaps removed them from kde module.

Pardon? qt-copy's apply_patches doesn't work. Half of kdebase doesn't
work, and you want to throw out stuff already? How are people supposed
to port their stuff when there's no sign of a working KDE4 environment
to test in? Don't dare to throw out anything of my stuff!

m.