kde3support

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sat Feb 11 10:41:55 GMT 2006

On Friday 10 February 2006 22:57, Nicolas Goutte wrote:

> Do not forget that the change until now are only for KDE4 modules, and
> perhaps not for all. Do not forget that there is also KOffice, extragears
> and third party applications.

More importantly, do not forget that every KDE application is not in KDE SVN
and that a lot of application developers probably won't start porting until
KDE 4 is actually released.

-Scott

--
Well this should cheer you up for sure.  You see I've got your old ID and
you're all dressed up like The Cure.