Call for kdelibs development (was: SVN succesful-compilation tag)

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Feb 3 11:59:19 GMT 2006

Marcos Mayorga wrote:
>well, if my feature consists on adding a eyeview to umbrello, i don't
> mind HEAD is not compiling because of something related toa
> codegenerator class, just i work on a quasi-head snapshot , finish my
> work, wait head to compile, merge and make a patch, 99% wont conflict

This is a general call:

	Application Developers, please work on kdelibs!

It doesn't matter if you've never touched it before, or if you consider
that you aren't competent enough (for sure you are).

The most pressing needs at the moment are:
1) finishing the buildsystem
2) finish porting from Qt3Support into pure Qt4
3) make sure it compiles

As soon as I get the DBus bindings in a reasonable shape, we'll also have:
4) port from DCOP to DBus

Then we can step into refactoring and adding new features.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

3. Ac seo woruld wearð geborod, swá se Scieppend cwæð "Gewurde Unix" and
wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, þæt is se rihtendgesamnung.