SVN succesful-compilation tag

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Feb 3 08:21:18 GMT 2006

Marcos Mayorga wrote:
>El Friday, 3 de February de 2006 01:40, Matt Rogers escribió:
>> except that I don't think it's a cool feature, since it would only be
>> useful for those who only want to run the latest up to date kde rather
>> than actually hack on it.
>
>i'dbe useful for me and i want to hack the latest version, while doing
> so i'd like the code always to compile

We're in the stage when we need people to make it compile. So just check
HEAD out and make it compile. When you do that, commit and you'll have a
revision that does compile.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

3. Ac seo woruld wearð geborod, swá se Scieppend cwæð "Gewurde Unix" and
wundor fremede and him "Unix" genemned, þæt is se rihtendgesamnung.