Please test: changes in how Qt4 is found

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Apr 27 21:33:15 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 22:24, Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Thursday 27 April 2006 16:18, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> > Sun, HP, IRIX, Mac OSX, and even some linux systems.
>
> Ahm, no. The fact that you don't have it installed doesn't relate at all to
> it working on those systems.

We are talking about FindQt4.cmake, not FindKDE4.cmake.
Right now FindQt4.cmake in KDE svn is in sync with the one in cmake cvs. I
don't want to fork it.
So, cmake needs a FindQt4.cmake which just works on all supported systems
without any additional unneccessary requirements. So relying only on
pkg-config is no option.
And I'm sure if I would change this today, by tomorrow my inbox would be
flooded with emails "cmake doesn't find Qt4".

Bye
Alex