Please test: changes in how Qt4 is found

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Apr 27 20:34:34 BST 2006

On Thursday 27 April 2006 21:21, Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Thursday 27 April 2006 15:03, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > after the discussions on the kde-buildsystem and on the cmake list I
> > committed some changes to FindQt4.cmake ind kdelibs trunk.
> > Now qmake is used directly to report which uic and which moc should be
> > used. It works for me and also on some other machines.
> >
> > If it breaks the detection of the correct moc and uic for you, please let
> > me know ASAP.
>
> Those frequent changes beg the question of whether just using pkg-config
> wouldn't be a lot nicer solution.

pkg-config doesn't exist on windows and several of the unix platforms (at
least by default). So it has to work also without pkg-config.
And for making it work one has to setup some pkg-config related environment
variables correctly, which probably only very few users know (at least I
didn't know that they exist until just some days ago).

Bye
Alex