KFeedbackWizard - another try

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Tue Sep 13 16:52:03 BST 2005

On Monday 12 September 2005 8:14 am, Christian Nitschkowski wrote:
> Hi *!
>
> I've worked on a feedback wizard application some time ago.
> It was suggested that I should contact you on this ML as a tool like this
> has been discussed by you kde-devs.
> I already tried to send to this list, but my mail never got approved.
> I hope I've got more luck this time ;-)
> Anyway, back to topic.
>
> My feedback wizard is a small stand-alone application that can be called by
> other applications to ask the user some predefined questions about his
> opinion about the application.
> The results will then be printed on console as a XML document and can be
> send by eMail to the applications developers.
>
> If you're interested in an application like this, please take a look
> here http://kde-forum.org/interview_feedback.pdf
> here http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=20360 (old version)
> or here https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/utils/kfeedbackwizard
> (current)
>
> As I'm not on this list - please CC me when answering.
>
> Best Regards
> Christian Nitschkowski

You know what I *really* want to know?  The number of times actions are called
in an application.  That would be very usefull.  You would have to add a hook
into kdelibs, but man would that give some good data.

Also asking the following might give some good results:
"What frustrated you the most when trying to use this application?"

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox
Public Key: http://www.icefox.net/public_key.asc