Configure entries (Was: Removing icons from KDE 4 Menus)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Sep 6 11:27:24 BST 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 10:29, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> In a nutshell KSettings::Dialog collects the configuration pages from all
> components that registered one or more pages into a hierarchical structure.
> Those pages are all KCModules and are loaded in-process.

It looks really neat, and I'm impressed by the amount of documentation you
wrote for it, but the examples in the KSettings namespace dox are a little
hard to follow. Have you considered writing a tutorial about this? If
KSettings::Dialog should become a (the) norm for KDE4, it's essential that
that is documented (and that the older KDE2&3 plugins tutorials get moved
away into a 'historical' section on
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/index.html .

--
These are your friends - Adem