Configure entries (Was: Removing icons from KDE 4 Menus)

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Sep 6 09:29:22 BST 2005

Basically this is solved already with KSettings::Dialog which you can find in
kdelibs/kutils. While writing those classes, making it usefull for Konqueror
was my main motivation. Sadly I never came around to port Konqueror to use
it.

In a nutshell KSettings::Dialog collects the configuration pages from all
components that registered one or more pages into a hierarchical structure.
Those pages are all KCModules and are loaded in-process.

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de