Removing icons from KDE 4 Menus

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Sep 4 13:46:11 BST 2005

Scott Wheeler wrote:
>I thought about putting in a section anticipating this, but then I
> decided that it wasn't relevant.
>
>The question isn't whether or not people who do this have the "correct"
>behavior.  That's pretty irrelevant.  The question is if they will
> continue to do so.  Pending a definitive "no" I think it's safe to
> assume that we still need to support them.

I understand there are reason for using 800x600 in smaller displays (say,
under 14"?), but explaining the reason on misconfiguration isn't the way
to go.

Right now, we barely support 800x600. So, we should either stop pretending
we do, or actually do it.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."