Removing icons from KDE 4 Menus

Jens Herden jens at kdewebdev.org
Sun Sep 4 14:16:41 BST 2005

> I know people still use 800x600. But, just like you pointed out above,
> they are doing that because they are using broken systems that don't
> change the DPI as they should.

I am living in Cambodia and I can tell you that many computer here use 800x600
because they can not use any higher resolution. You simply can not compare
the computer infrastructure of rich countries with what you find in poor
countries.

Given that Open Source and KDE is getting more and more important in poor
countries like Cambodia dropping this screen resolution would be a very bad
move of KDE.

Jens