Removing icons from KDE 4 Menus

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Sep 4 11:24:33 BST 2005

On Saturday 03 September 2005 23:56, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> lets remove at least three configure option entries
> from the konqueror settings menu. I am not saying to remove the
> functionality, but to reduce the number of repetitive entries, or can
> anyone tell me that this is not evil?

Yes it is evil - but unfortunately there are technical reasons why toolbar and shortcut
configuration can't be done in a kcontrol module (they need to access the XMLGUI factory).
We'll see if we can do better in KDE 4, Simon started to work on a new concept.
(I have added to my TODO that I should try to move the spellchecking and extensions stuff though)