kpersonalizer

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Fri Oct 7 09:01:52 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 7. Oktober 2005 12:25 schrieb Kevin Krammer:

> I thought about having it as part of the ktip experience.
> KPersonalizer is a first-login-only tool, sometimes people ask how to get
> it back, especially those that are not happy with the choices they made the
> first time.

First-Experience-tool should better take care of and integrate concepts of:

- ktip
- Some of the stuff that is currently done in kpersonalizer
- a KDE First Use / What's new in KDE X.Y Tour

Ideally this should be _one_ tool or _one_ kind of service which assists the
user on first use (of the environment as a whole or of the respective
Update).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,

        Torsten Rahn

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn, credativ GmbH
Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich, Germany
Email: Torsten.Rahn at credativ.de