kpersonalizer

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri Oct 7 08:35:10 BST 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 23:28, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> Basic question: Does kpersonalizer add any value?  Can I delete it?
KPersonalizer adds real value for a large group of users that don't care
anything at all about the big configurability KDE offers, but want to set
things like your language.
The first page alone, the one where you select country and which selects
language based on that automatically, that is reason enough to not delete
it.

Can we do better?  Most probably, yes.  But thats no reason to delete this
one :)

--
Thomas Zander