kpersonalizer

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 7 07:44:18 BST 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 15:28, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> What do people think of kpersonalizer?  Do you think it has value?  I just
> ran it am having a hard time justifying its existence.  If the real problem
> is that these setting are hard to change in KControl then that is what
> should be fixed, not adding this.

i think the idea is nice, the implementation a bit too "in your face". it
allows one to quickly select the general feel of the desktop without tweaking
too many things, and that's a nice thing. it also lets one do this the first
time they jump into kde which is also handy. it would be nice to see a less
complex and more calm approach to the same goal.

--
Aaron J. Seigo