RFC: Avoiding #warning (C/C++ preprocessor extension)

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Tue Nov 1 15:16:59 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 14:54, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> I meanwhile stumbled over #pragma GCC system_header and (what I consider
> the better solution) -isystem to declare system include directory. -isystem
> replaces a -I.. declaration, with the difference that files in those
> directories do not generated warnings.

-isystem is interesting indeed. However, how do you use it in practice? AFAICS
it requires fiddling with the build system to replace '-I $QTDIR/include'
with '-isystem $QTDIR/include'.

Do you know 1. whether this can be enabled unconditionally in SVN and 2. if
not, how it can be enabled locally?

--
Martijn