RFC: Avoiding #warning (C/C++ preprocessor extension)

Mirko Boehm mirko at kde.org
Tue Nov 1 13:54:42 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 14:29, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> From what I know, gcc does not have a #pragma disable... to put around
> include statements.
I meanwhile stumbled over #pragma GCC system_header and (what I consider the
better solution) -isystem to declare system include directory. -isystem
replaces a -I.. declaration, with the difference that files in those
directories do not generated warnings.

That should solve one major annoyance right today :-)

--Mirko.
--
KDE e.V.: http://ev.kde.org