Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Tue May 31 14:58:53 BST 2005

On Monday 30 May 2005 23:13, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Monday 30 May 2005 22:51, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > I'm fine with kdepim developers working on KDE 3.5, but not in trunk and
> > every 3.5 commit has to be merged in trunk. I hope it's possible in one
> > way or the other.
>
> Well, that's fine. Trunk will then simply remain untouched [1] until
> august,
No, not by me. I actually like the roadmap of developing for KDE 4 and
backporting stuff. Also, I will start my diploma thesis and the examinations
in October. If I don't start working on KDE 4 for now on till August I never
will ;-(

> so merging should be dead easy by then. :)
Yeah, dream on... ;->

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience