Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 31 19:07:35 BST 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 15:58, Michael Brade wrote:
> On Monday 30 May 2005 23:13, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > Well, that's fine. Trunk will then simply remain untouched [1] until
> > august,
>
> No, not by me. I actually like the roadmap of developing for KDE 4 and
> backporting stuff. Also, I will start my diploma thesis and the
> examinations in October. If I don't start working on KDE 4 for now on till
> August I never will ;-(

Then you shopuld probably respond to the roadmap message Cornelius posted on
-pim where the PIM approach -- KDE 3.5, then port -- was discussed. Note that
individual app authors who really want to split their time between 3.5 and
trunk should probably be allowed to do so, but don't count on having a ported
libkdepim or anything till august.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot