Moving 3.5 development into branches/KDE/3.5

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Tue May 31 15:01:29 BST 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 08:06, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Monday 30 May 2005 23:39, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > Either that, or throwing in more manpower to do the 'real' work. Dealing
> > with merging is just wasting *very* precious time.
>
> OK, so how about dropping the idea of KDE 3.5 then?
No, I wouldn't like that at all. There have been lots of bugfixes and some new
features. Even if everyone stops working on KDE 3.5 by Friday it's still
worth releasing it as it is.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience