No Ruby source diffs shown in svn checkins

Gioele Barabucci gioele at gioelebarabucci.com
Sun May 22 11:50:42 BST 2005

On Saturday 21 May 2005 21:30, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Everything that is human-readable text (i.e., character oriented, with
> new-lines and such) is text/*. Anything else is binary.
so xhtml (application/xhtml+xml) is binary?

> So, if you can edit it in a text editor, it's text/*.
I think this rule works in the opposite way: if it's text/*, then you can edit
in a text editor. There are many "character oriented" file formats
(postscript, sgml, rtf, mbox) that live outside text/ but are text editable.

--
Gioele <dev at gioelebarabucci.com>