kdereview

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Sun May 22 12:41:51 BST 2005

Le Dimanche 22 Mai 2005 12:57, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> You're going to say: so, why can't they simply check the app out from
> playground?

Yes, it's exactly what i was going to ask :-)

> Well, they can, but there are some people who are not in the maintainer
> lists that could help in testing. It's easier if we could just look into
> kdereview and say, "hey, new app here. Let's see if it even compiles..."

And if the news is announced enough ?
Can't we make a dot news of such as events ?

In that case, no need anymore to put them in the kdereview.

Even is with svn, move between modules is much easier, this is still a bit
work.  One need to update every documentation about where to get the latest
svn version, changing scripts, ....