kdereview

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Sun May 22 14:05:04 BST 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 06:30, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Not sure kdereview was ever about translations or about releases at all.

There are now: KDE, playground, extragear, kdenonbeta, kdeblackhole; I learn
about kdereview now. I believe a document is missing on developer.kde.org
that details the list, the purposes, the criteria (or at least the
mailinglist threads) of these sections, along with the rules that apply to
commiting, ability to compile and releasing the contents of these sections.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org