Replacing QXEmbed for KDE 4

Zack Rusin zrusin at trolltech.com
Wed May 11 07:40:11 BST 2005

Hey,

the last thread that was started about this somehow died so I just
wanted to give heads up to everyone because for KDE 4 we'll be
replacing the old QXEmbed we had with the new implementation that was
developed by Andreas.
He also volunteered to be maintaining the new implementation for KDE
which is great.
It's LGPL and most importantly it's done properly. So it makes natural
sense to replace old QXEmbed for KDE 4. We'll be committing it to the
KDE4 branch later today or tomorrow. If anyone has any questions
Andreas and I will try to answer them all.

Zack

--
There is only 10 types of people in the world: