SVN: change defaults for line endings

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed May 4 16:13:35 BST 2005

> This could be done by configuring the svn client on win32 systems?
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch07.html#svn-ch-7-sect-1
>
> The 'config' file referenced in this section has an [auto-props] section that
> looks as though this can be done on a per-file-type basis.
>
> Looks like it could also be done in the registry  ---   if you're that way
> inclined...

I've used these settings -- already mentioned - it only work for 'svn import'
and 'svn add' commands, not for 'svn up' and 'svn ci'. Double checked. Quite
resonable, otherwise every file could be commited again and again by varoius
developers just because one dev has 'native' setting and other dev has set
'LF' one locally.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska / Kexi Team