CVS is going to be readonly this afternoon

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Tue May 3 14:06:04 BST 2005

Am Montag 02 Mai 2005 12:09 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> final conversion and open svn.kde.org when the conversion is done. You can
> continue working, but you will have to collect patches for the next hours (I
> plan with 24 hours starting this afternoon, but I won't give guarantees -
> correction before deadlines).
I'm afraid this is going to take longer. For one thing our network didn't make
it easier for me yesterday, so I couldn't really start before late night, but also
the process becomes so much lower towards the end, that's about unpredictable
how long it's going to take. It finished with over 95%, but the last 5% might
just as well take the same time as the 95% before ;(

I'll keep you informed. I just so damn hope nothing more unexpected happens.

Greetings, Stephan