CVS is going to be readonly this afternoon

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Tue May 3 15:03:11 BST 2005

Le Mardi 3 Mai 2005 15:06, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
> I'm afraid this is going to take longer. For one thing our network didn't
> make it easier for me yesterday, so I couldn't really start before late
> night, but also the process becomes so much lower towards the end, that's
> about unpredictable how long it's going to take.

Well... Murphy's law.

> It finished with over 95%,
> but the last 5% might just as well take the same time as the 95% before ;(

That's not really a problem in my opinion. That's a big move, and we've been
waiting it for a long time... then we can wait a few hours/days longer.

> I'll keep you informed. I just so damn hope nothing more unexpected
> happens.

Me too. *crosses fingers*

I'm taking this opportunity to thank you and Ossi for the great amount of work
you've done to migrate the revision control system which is so important for
everybody inside the project.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."