SVN timing

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Thu Mar 31 18:47:41 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag 31 März 2005 15:57 schrieb Adeodato Simó:
>   This wasn't commented on AFAICS, so I'd like to know your opinion
>   about this proposal (IMHO, one that improves usability quite a bit).
>   Also, emphasize the fact that the question mentions both branches and
>   tags.
I don't care too much, but in case you meant me when you said your
opinion: I'm not the only developer and everyone of you and more will
have to cope with the new layout.

So we have plenty of votes that do not care and some that vote for deeper
structures. So let's make it so. Someone just needs to give me a mapping
of the current branches to the dirs and I can make it right within the
migration scripts.

Greetings, Stephan