SVN timing

Adeodato Simó asp16 at alu.ua.es
Thu Mar 31 14:57:10 BST 2005

* Stephan Kulow [Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:36:40 +0200]:

  Hello,

  In <200503301100.23395.thiago at kde.org>, Thiago mentioned this:

> Also, will the branches/tags be renamed on the server after import? For
> instance, will /branches/KDE_3_4_BRANCH become /branches/KDE/3.4?

  This wasn't commented on AFAICS, so I'd like to know your opinion
  about this proposal (IMHO, one that improves usability quite a bit).
  Also, emphasize the fact that the question mentions both branches and
  tags.

  Thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

One way to make your old car run better is to look up the price of a new model.