Floating toolbars positioning

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Thu Mar 17 20:35:45 GMT 2005

Le jeu 17/03/2005 à 21:23, David Faure a écrit :
> Is this worth fixing? Floating toolbars will no longer exist in Qt 4
> (reason: "this functionality isn't being used" IIRC)

! Really?

Of course near to nobody will miss it, but I could see a few uses of it:
On Krita and applications than have big toolbars it could be useful to
people having two or more screens to make a GIMP-like interface: the
draw on a screen and the toolbars on other(s).

Will we still be able to move toolbars: collapse two toolbars in a row,
one on top...
I suppose that yes.

/me should read the Qt docs :)