about a screensaver for kde that i've written

Mathias Homann Mathias.Homann at eregion.de
Tue Mar 15 15:21:46 GMT 2005

Am Dienstag, 15. März 2005 14:12 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
[...]

> Mathias: additionally, to come back to the screensaver, could it be
> extended and used with kvtml files and display say an english word and its
> translation to german?

it would be possible but it would be totally outside the scope of this
screensaver... this one is only about subliminal learning of the simplest
parts: kana characters... a screensaver using kvtml files should rather be a
part / subpackage of kflashcard.

bye,
	MH
--
Die unaufgeforderte Zusendung einer Werbemail an Privatleute verstößt gegen §1
UWG und 823 I BGB (Beschluß des LG Berlin vom 2.8.1998 Az: 16 O 201/98). Jede