about a screensaver for kde that i've written

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Mar 15 13:12:23 GMT 2005

Hi,

The font question has to be thought and cleared. It's an issue we also came
with recently in a new edu program developed in the playground-edu module.
We could not reach the people linked to the font to ask them about the GPL.

Can a font be modified? Is public domain enough for it to be free for a font?
If not, where to find new (fancy) free fonts?
Is it OK to install a (if free) font via the Makefile.am during make install?

Should I discuss this on another mailing list?

Anne-Marie

Mathias: additionally, to come back to the screensaver, could it be extended
and used with kvtml files and display say an english word and its translation
to german?