[RFC] One ioslave to rule them all...

Kévin Ottens ervin at ipsquad.net
Tue Jun 28 16:22:14 BST 2005

Le Mardi 28 Juin 2005 17:14, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> but it needs to be kept sane otherwise the hierarchy becomes inneficient.
> i'm very hestitant to put applications, printing and settings there for
> this reason.

Me too. On the other hand settings:/ is already there for ages. It was there
before I take over system:/. I'm really pondering removing it, it's really
better to use kcontrol anyway.

As for applications, I don't know... it could make sense, but the hierarchy is
maybe too complicated.

Regards.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."