KDE 3.5 release plan.

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Mon Jun 27 15:50:52 BST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 09:56, Olivier Goffart wrote:

> Can the 3.5 release-plan actually be decided as soon as possible ?
> Personally, I imagine the feature freeze in middle July, and the release in

kdepim has decided to have the feature freeze on August 1st and to start por-
ting kdepim to Qt 4 at aKademy. I like the idea to be feature frozen before
aKademy, otherwise we will have nothing stable to release for months after.

  August 1   Features freeze for everything not in planned feature list
  August 22  Complete feature freeze
  August 26  Big Qt 4 porting party begins

That should allow a release at the end of the year before christmas vacation
(and maybe to have a KDE 4.0 release at/before KDE's 10th birthday :-).

Bye,
   Steve