Where to move DragonEgg

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Mon Jun 27 14:56:00 BST 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 10:36:47AM +0200, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 26 June 2005 20:30, Stefan Gehn wrote:
Hi David,

> But if Qt provides everything that's needed, then kdeaddons is fine, assuming a configure check
> disables the plugin from compilation with qnsplugins isn't available (doesn't qnsplugin
> need downloading some Netscape SDK first?)
I've currently 'forked' qnsplugin, since I guess trolltech don't like to
have a KApplication object in their source code ;)

Concerning the Netscape SDK. I didn't find an obviously reason for not
shipping the needed files from the SDK with the plugin. There is no
license statement on the website or inside the SDK package and as long
as the copyright information aren't changed I guess nobody will have
problems with including it in KDE SVN.

In short, the code has no extern dependency and can be compiled right
out of the box.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!
The Councile of the European Union is an undemocratic and illegal institution!