Error compiling kdeartwork SVN TRUNK: You cannot use Qt 4 .ui-files with Qt/KDE 3!

Chris Howells howells at kde.org
Fri Jun 17 13:58:04 BST 2005

On Friday 17 June 2005 13:54, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> find -name Makefile.in | xargs rm
> make -f Makefile.cvs
> ./configure
>
> This solved the problem for me when it showed up. I don't understand why,
> but if you don't erase the Makefile.in, the problem won't go away.

Doesn't work for me (though it did once before elsewhere) unfortunately,
occurs every single time Makefile.in is generated.

The difference before is that it was in kdenonbeta which I did srcdir ==
builddir but this is kdeartwork which I do srcdir != builddir.

Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris at chrishowells.co.uk, howells at kde.org
Web: http://www.chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C
KDE/Qt/C++/PHP Developer: http://www.kde.org