[kde-artists] Re: move crystal icons to hicolour (moving to kde-artists)

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 09:17:48 BST 2005

For developers without any graphical knowledge, this is a really difficult to
follow.
I saw Jonathan commits in kdeedu and now nobody seems to know what is going
on.
I am told that some crystal icons in kdeedu are not crystal, people don't seem
to agree, each time I ask I get a different answer.

I would like to know:
- what icons are correct as crystal for the KDE-Edu apps (including the K Menu
ones) and those which are not (in order to ask the icon marathon to fx the
bad ones)
- how do we name the icons now?

James, I am sure you are trying to help but I don't understand your mails.
Please remember that 1) English is not my main language 2) I am not an artist
or icon guru. If you were kind enough to make a list (for kdeedu and maybe
other modules) that would say:
KLettres: no crystal
hicolor: correct
(that's an example)
then I would be highly delighted and we could start to fix all that with the
artist team.

Anne-Marie