move crystal icons to hicolour

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Jun 3 06:20:57 BST 2005

Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> [Pino Toscano, Monday, 9. May 2005 13:58]
>
>>In my case (Kig icons) the hicolour ones were removed when the new
>>crystal were available.
>

> The best would be to add the original icons back to kdeclassic, and move
> the crystal application icons to hicolor.

That won't help.  The unthemed icons need to be installed as HiColor.
It won't solve the problem to install them as KDEClassic since GNOME
(etc.) will look for HiColor, it won't find HiColor icons installed as
KDEClassic.

And unless it is our intention to force users of other DeskTops to use
Crystal style icons, why should we move Crystal style to HiColor when
there are HiColor icons available.

--
JRT