KGeography is in review

Kurt V. Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at kdemail.net
Wed Jul 6 20:10:41 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 12:54 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
| The svn version should work completely fine now.

It is usable now.
1. When 'Browse Map', you click on a state (US map) the capital shows up for a
fraction of a sec and the full state/capital is displayed.  The same with
other maps... the ones with flags, the flag shows up on the left side for a
fraction of a sec.
2.  What does the Move do?
3. I would suggest making the maps a menu instead of 'open map...'
4. I don't quite get how zoom works... maybe I should read the docs?!?
 Nice job,
   Kurt