KGeography is in review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 23:03:00 BST 2005

Hi Kurt thanks for testing.

A Dimecres 06 Juliol 2005 21:10, Kurt V. Hindenburg va escriure:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2005 12:54 pm, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> | The svn version should work completely fine now.
>
> It is usable now.
> 1. When 'Browse Map', you click on a state (US map) the capital shows up
> for a fraction of a sec and the full state/capital is displayed.  The same
> with other maps... the ones with flags, the flag shows up on the left side
> for a fraction of a sec.
This is really strange, i can't reproduce it here. Do you have a very slow
machine?

> 2.  What does the Move do?
It lets you click and drag the map when you have zoomed.

> 3. I would suggest making the maps a menu instead of 'open map...'
You mean having a menu where all maps are shown and the user just clicks the
menu and the map he wants? It's not a bad idea, but i really like the idea of
showing the preview of the map.

> 4. I don't quite get how zoom works... maybe I should read the docs?!?
Yeah ;-) But basically is press zoom, and then press and drag in the map to
select the area you want to zoom in and then use Zoom 1:1 or left mouse
button to go back.

>  Nice job,
Thanks

>    Kurt