APIDOX Changes; what about the name?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jul 6 10:53:58 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 09:50, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> The overall result looks awesome to me. Adriaan, may I ask for keeping
> conventional page titles/headers ie. "Library Reference" or "KDE API
> Reference" or something like that instead of "API dox Reference"? I am
> asking because "dox" is not very wide known word...

Good point. There is also inconsistency across "dox" vs. "docs". I've patched
up the header files for the next dox run (sunday), so it will be consistently
"API Reference" and I'll look around for more inconsistencies. If you spot
any more outside of cvs-api/ , do let me know (give URLs) so I can fix them
up.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot